HOSHIZAKI DCM-270BAH CounterTop Water & Ice-Cubelet Dispenser 115v/60/1ph
This Hoshizaki DCM-270BAH nugget ice and water dispenser is ideal for offices, break rooms, and convenience stores that have a low demand. The integral ice maker has a production capacity of 282 pounds per day, while the built-in storage bin can hold 10 pounds of that ice ready to dispense. This unit produces popular cubelet, or "Sonic-style," nugget ice that is soft and chewable, cools quickly, and absorbs some of the flavors from your drink. The auger system that creates the ice is designed with fewer moving parts, which should mean less maintenance and a longer life, and is constructed of surgical-grade stainless steel that helps prevent the growth of bacteria.
Further helping keep your ice clean and your ice maker working well, this ice dispenser includes Hoshizaki's proprietary CleanCycle24® system, which rinses the ice-making components with clean water every hour. Those same components and any others that come into contact with the ice are treated with H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial agent, which helps prevent the growth of bacteria and other harmful microorganisms. The durable stainless steel body is easier to keep clean and resists corrosion, which should help it stand up to years of use. While this is a countertop model, it can be paired with the Hoshizaki SD-270 equipment stand for standalone applications.
• Up to 282 lbs. of ice production per 24 hours
• Built-in storage capacity of 0.3ft3/10 lbs.*
• CleanCycle12 - Every 12 hours,unit performs 20 minute purge to rid itself of impurities
• 2 second flush cycle every hour
• Easy to chew, cubelet ice
• Flush cycle removes sediment for cleaner ice
• Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
• Dispenses ice and water
• 6 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
• R-404A Refrigerant