LOCAL PICK-UP: All Sales are available for Free Local Pick-up!
LOCAL DELIVERY: Within the Metro NYC Area (within 20 miles of NYC) we offer Local Delivery for a reduced cost. These costs are dependent on ZIP CODE and the distance between those ZIP CODES and our Showroom and Warehouse facilities.
STANDARD SHIPPING: Shipping throughout the Continental US is available for all items that measure less than 70” and weigh less than 120lbs. USPS, UPS, FedEx, or Freight Shipping may all be used, at our discretion, to balance the most economical, fastest transit, and damage-free delivery for our customers.
FREIGHT SHIPPING: All items which will require Freight Shipping (Measure more than 70”, weighs more than 120lbs, and/or includes refrigeration) will include the following in our Flat Pricing:
- Crating Fees, as may be applicable ($150+ Value)
- Complimentary Lift-Gate Service ($75+ Value)
- Curb-side/Side-walk Drop ONLY
With the sheer volume of freight units that we ship across the Continental US each month, we receive and/or negotiate much higher discounted rates than most sellers – and any discounts received we pass on directly to our customers. In some cases, our buyers may have access to better rates than we do, and in those cases, we will work with them to coordinate pickup from our facility.
There are many services/options that are NOT included in any Flat Pricing for Freight Shipping. These include the following:
- Inside Delivery – Some freight companies offer this service and MUST be arranged directly between you and the freight carrier. We will not get involved in anything other than sidewalk/curb-side deliveries.
- Residential Address – A $75 surcharge will be added to the Freight Shipping costs for any Residential Address delivery. Many times, delivery to a Residential Address requires a smaller truck, transport on smaller roadways, etc.
- Limited Access – A $125 Surcharge will be added to the Freight Shipping costs for delivery to any address that has limited access, i.e. Churches, Military Installations, Golf Courses, Clubs, Schools, Colleges, Universities, etc.
- Appointment – Call ahead/Appointment delivery service is available as an option with most Freight Carriers, for a fee. We offer this service for a flat $75 charge.
SHIPPING INPSECTION & DAMAGE
Shipping Damage is perhaps the biggest and most glaring issue within the entire shipping industry – ESPECIALLY when it comes to Freight Shipping. Even though we take meticulous care to crate, palletize, bubble-wrap, and package all items to the best of our ability, we cannot control damage that may occur in transit from mishandling, drops, or negligence. That is why your teamwork in this regard is critical to ensuring the best possible experience for everyone involved!
We respectfully request that all buyers examine all freight shipments carefully before accepting and signing for it. If there is any damage whatsoever, it MUST BE indicated on the Bill of Lading (BOL) that the delivery person asks you to sign. If your signature is on the BOL without any notation or description of damage – and then damage is discovered later – we will NOT be able to file a claim or hold the shipper responsible, and you will assume all responsibility for that damage. Every day freight shipping companies deny/reject millions of dollars in damage claims because they were not properly inspected at the time of delivery.
For this reason, we ask you to uncrate/unpackage your item immediately and inspect for damage. If damage is found, no matter how small or insignificant it may seem, it MUST be photographed, noted on the BOL, and forwarded to us immediately (within 24 hours). All delivery drivers are obligated to wait for this process to be completed. If they try to rush you, state they are not obligated to wait, or if you are unhappy in any other way with their service, ask to speak with their dispatcher immediately. If you are still unsatisfied with not having time for inspection, please call us immediately and we will take care of things from our end.