MAXX MXSH3.4S Flat Chest Freezer, NSF, 5Yr Compressor, 23Wx22Dx34H
Maxx Cold Select Series solid hinged lid chest freezers are an excellent option for safely storing frozen food products such as meat, packaged foods, ice cream, vegetables, desserts and bags of ice while keeping them at the ideal storage temperature for extended life, maintaining quality and taste, preventing freezer burn and development of ice crystals.
The stored product is easily accessible when it’s time to use any of the contents. The included interior storage basket(s) helps you organize your products, so you can quickly locate and retrieve what you need. The refrigeration system is over-sized so this unit can be deployed safely in a garage even if the temperature drops to 0°F or rises above 100°F.
The hinged lid includes a lock and key to prevent unauthorized access to the contents. The freezer is sized to pull down its contents temperature level if loaded with pre-chilled products (recommended loading temperature for all products is ≤ 41°F/5°C).
The freezer design will provide years of reliable operation if properly maintained.
- Sturdy hinged top opening lid that opens up to 90° makes access and servicing the freezer easy
- Double locking lids on MXSH23.6S and MXSH30.0S
- Includes lock(s) to provide security even if unattended
- Utilizes CFC & HFC free R-134A refrigerant
- Adjustable feet or caster wheel options available
- Two (2) white wire storage baskets included for easy product organization
- Can hold the contents safely for 2 days in case of a power outage
- Holding temperature: 0° to 11°F (-24° to -18° C)
- Readily adjustable temperature set point (factory set at 5°F / -15°C)
- Rapid temperature recovery after opening lid
- Chest freezers hold frozen foods better than upright freezers as the cold air is retained in the storage compartment even if the lid is not fully closed
- Exterior Material: White powder coated steel
- Interior Material: Aluminum
- Flat top-opening insulated lid with integrated external handle
- 3” of environmentally friendly foam insulation can hold the stored contents safely for 2 days in case of a power outage
- Over-sized yet energy efficient refrigeration system meets 2017 DOE requirements and its rapid recovery capability results in approval of using these models for commercial applications
- Cold wall construction for even temperature profile in the chest freezer
- Manual defrost capability is provided to keep the walls frost-free and deliver the coldest possible contents
- Interior storage compartment is made from corrosion resistant materials